Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – Western Railway Mumbai invites application for 41 Junior Technical Associate posts on contract basis. Western Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways, and is among the busiest railway networks in India. Candidates may apply online those having Diploma/ Degree in Engineering and required job eligibility as specified in Western Railway jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
Western Railway Recruitment 2020 Details
- Junior Technical Associate (Works) – 19
- Junior Technical Associate (Elect.) – 12
- Junior Technical Associate (Tele/S&T) – 10
18 – 33 years
Age relaxation for SC/ST – 05 yrs, OBC – 03 yrs
- Junior Technical Associate (Works) – Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Junior Technical Associate (Elect.) – Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Junior Technical associate (Tele/S&T) – Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General/ OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen – Rs 250/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://wr.indianrailways.gov.in/ and follow the job notification on how to apply online for Western Railway Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling Western Railway Online Form.
*(Read all instructions carefully from Western Railway official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Start Date : 24/07/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 22/08/2020
Click here for Job Notification
Western Railway Website : https://wr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow Western Railway Official Job Notification for complete details.