|Vacancies:||Registrar, Officers, Lecturer|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply online for recruitment of Registrar, Officers, Lecturer and other posts by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Candidates having required job eligibility as specified in UPSC jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc. may apply before Last date 21st May 2020.
List of UPSC Recruitment 2020
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari, District Administrative Officer
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
- District Programme Officer
- Senior Lecturer, DIET
- District Probation Officer
- Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer
- Statistical Officer
- Labour Enforcement Officer
21 to 40 years (As on 01/07/2020)
Age relaxation for SC/ST – 05 yrs, OBC – 03 yrs, PwD – 15 yrs.
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport) – Law Graduate
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari, District Administrative Officer – Post Graduate Degree
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit) – Commerce Graduate
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement – Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engineering
- Assistant Labour Commissioner – Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/ Law
- District Programme Officer – Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work
- Senior Lecturer, DIET – Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed
- District Probation Officer – Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work.
- Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer – (1) Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects. or (2) Atleast one of qualification prescribed for Direct Recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer given as below: A Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine.
- Statistical Officer – Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics or equivalent qualification.
- Labour Enforcement Officer – Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General/ OBC – Rs 125/-
SC/ST – Rs 65/-
How To Apply:
Candidates shall apply online through UPSC website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ *(Read all instructions carefully from UPSC official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Start Date : 21/04/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 21/05/2020
Last Date for Application Fee Payment : 18/05/2020
Reader’s are requested to follow UPSC Official Notification/ Website for complete details.