UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites application for 204 Livestock Officer, Assistant Professor, Assistant Engineer and other posts in Delhi, Faridabad, Haryana, Across India. Candidates may apply online those having required job eligibility as specified in UPSC jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2020 Details
- Livestock Officer – 03
- Assistant Professor (Anaesthesiology) – 62
- Assistant Professor (Epidemiology) – 01
- Assistant Professor (General Surgery) – 54
- Assistant Professor (Microbiology or Bacteriology) – 15
- Assistant Professor (Nephrology) – 12
- Assistant Professor (Pathology) – 17
- Assistant Professor (Paediatric Nephrology) – 03
- Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) – 11
- Assistant Director Census Operations (Technical) – 25
- Assistant Engineer – 01
- Assistant Professor – 40 Years
- Assistant Director Census Operations – 35 Years
- Assistant Engineer – 35 Years
- Livestock Officer – 35 Years
- Livestock Officer – Bachelor’s degree in the Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Assistant Professor – MBBS degree, PG
- Assistant Director Census Operations – Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operation Research or Mathematics
- Assistant Engineer – Bachelor’s Degree in Drilling or Mining or Mechanical or Civil or Electrical Engineering
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General/ OBC – Rs 25/-
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://www.upsconline.nic.in/ and follow the job notification on how to apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling UPSC Online Form.
*(Read all instructions carefully from UPSC official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Start Date : 12/09/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 01/10/2020
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow UPSC Official Job Notification for complete details.