UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites application for 35 Specialist, Research Officer, Senior Scientific Officer and General Duty Medical Officer posts. Candidates may apply online those having required job eligibility as specified in UPSC jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2020 Details
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Neurology) – 24
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Research Officer (Social Studies) – 01
Office of the Registrar General of India, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Senior Scientific Officer (Lie-Detection) – 03
Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department
- General Duty Medical Officer (Homeopathy) – 07
Directorate of AYUSH, Department of Health and Family Welfare
Specialist – 40 Years
For all other posts – 35 Years
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Neurology) – MBBS degree, Post-Graduate degree in the concerned speciality or super speciality
- Research Officer (Social Studies) – Master’s Degree in Anthropology or Sociology
- Senior Scientific Officer (Lie-Detection) – Master’s Degree in Psychology or Criminology
- General Duty Medical Officer (Homeopathy) – Degree in Homoeopathy, Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Homoeopathy.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General/ OBC – Rs 25/-
SC/ST/PH/Women – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://www.upsconline.nic.in/ and follow the job notification on how to apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling UPSC Online Form.
*(Read all instructions carefully from UPSC official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Start Date : 21/08/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 10/09/2020
Click here for Job Notification
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Website : https://www.upsconline.nic.in/
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow UPSC Official Job Notification for complete details.