UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites application for 559 Medical Officer, AMO and Other posts. he candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Candidates may apply online those having required job eligibility as specified in UPSC jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2020 Details
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service – 182
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service – 66
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – 04
- General duty Medical Officer in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 07
32 years (As on 01 Aug 2020)
Age relaxation for SC/ST – 05 yrs, OBC – 03 yrs.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General/ OBC – Rs 200/-
SC/ST/ Female – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://upsconline.nic.in/ and follow the job notification on how to apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling UPSC Online Form.
*(Read all instructions carefully from UPSC official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Start Date : 30/07/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 18/08/2020
Last Date for Application Fee Payment : 17/08/2020
Online Applications can be withdrawn : 25/08/2020 to 31/08/2020
Click here for Job Notification
UPSC Website : https://upsconline.nic.in/
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow UPSC Official Job Notification for complete details.