TN TRB Recruitment 2021 – Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) invites application for 2098 Posts of PG Assistant & Computer Instructor jobs. Candidates may apply online for TN TRB vacancies those having PG, B.Ed, B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed, MCA and required job eligibility as specified in TN TRB jobs notification for educational qualification, age limit, job reservation, application fees etc. Applicants have to fulfil all the norms as per TN TRB Recruitment 2021 and other Government jobs requirements. Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through TN TRB Website http://trb.tn.nic.in/ for the following posts.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Recruitment 2021 Details
TN TRB Subject-wise Details of Current Vacancies:
|Sr.||Name of Subject||Posts|
|16.||Physical Director Grade I||39|
|17.||Computer Instructor Grade I||39|
TN TRB Subject-wise Details of Backlog Vacancies:
|Sr.||Name of Subject||Posts|
|Subject||Medium of Instruction||Total|
No person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment to this recruitment, if he has completed 40 Years as on 01/07/2021
Age relaxation for SC/ST – 05 yrs.
- The persons must have obtained a Post Graduate Degree, after completion of S.S.L.C., Higher Secondary Course or its equivalent and a degree (10+2+3+2) from any University or Institution, recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- The Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees must have been obtained from an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission and the courses must have been duly permitted by the competent authority authorised on this behalf.
- Adequate knowledge of the official language of the State, namely, Tamil
- Post Graduate with atleast 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and B.A.Ed / B.Sc., B.Ed., from any National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
- Physical Director Grade I – Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.,) in Health and Physical Education and Degree in Sports with at least 55% marks as per National Council for Teacher Education (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2009.
- Computer Instructor Grade I – Post Graduate with at least 45% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from NCTE recognized institution. Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science / M.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering /Information Technology / Software Engineering from any recognised University or its equivalent
Candidates have to appear for Computer Based Test and/or Interview.
General/ OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – Rs 250/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://trb.tn.nic.in/ and follow the job notification on how to apply online for TN TRB Recruitment 2021 carefully before you start filling TN TRB Online Form. *(Read all instructions carefully from TN TRB official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for TN TRB Recruitment 2021 from link given below.
Form Submission Start Date : 01/03/2021
Form Submission Last Date : 25/03/2021
Date of Examination : 26 & 27/06/2021
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow TN TRB Official Job Notification for complete details. Stay updated for more notifications on TN TRB Recruitment 2021