TN MRB Recruitment 2020 – Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (TN MRB), Tamil Nadu invites application for 05 Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) posts on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Candidates may apply online those having Diploma granted by valid Homoeopathic Medical College/ Post Graduate Diploma of the Faculty of Homoeopathy and required job eligibility as specified in TN MRB jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (TN MRB) Recruitment 2020 Details
- Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) – 05
35 Years as on 01/07/2020
Max Age limit for SC/ST – 58 Years, Exs – 48 yrs.
- Post Graduate Diploma of the Faculty of Homoeopathy
– F.F.Hom. (Lond)
– M.F. Hom (Lond)
– D.F. Hom (Lond)
- Any Diploma granted by valid Homoeopathic Medical College institutions in West Bengal
- Government Diploma in Integrated Medicine (Homoeopathy) awarded by the Board of Indian Medicine, Hyderabad.
- Must have passed a Degree (DHMS/BHMS) in the system of Homoeopathy awarded by a Recognized University AND
- Candidates should have registered His/Her name in the Tamil Nadu Homoeopathy Council
Follow notification for full details on educational qualification
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General/ OBC – Rs 1000/-
SC/ST – Rs 500/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://mrbonline.in/ and follow the job notification on how to apply online for TN MRB Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling TN MRB Online Form. *(Read all instructions carefully from TN MRB official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Start Date : 14/08/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 10/09/2020
Click here for Job Notification
TN MRB Website : https://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow TN MRB Official Job Notification for complete details.