TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS), Chennai invites application for walk in interview of Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Technical Assistant, Draughting Officer jobs. Candidates may apply online for TANUVAS vacancies those having required job eligibility as specified in TANUVAS jobs notification for educational qualification, age limit, job reservation, application fees etc. Applicants have to fulfil all the norms as per TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 and other Government jobs requirements.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Details
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 01
- Assistant Engineer – 03
- Technical Assistant – 04
- Senior Draughting Officer – 01
- Draughting Officer – 01
- AEE, Draughting Officer – 65 years
- Assistant Engineer – 40 years
- Technical Assistant – 35 years
- AEE – Retired Government Officer having B.E Degree
- Assistant Engineer – B.E Degree with experience
- Technical Assistant – B.E. Civil with 2 years experience in construction field (civil works) or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 5 years’ experience in construction field.
- Senior Draughting Officer, Draughting Officer – Retired Government officer having ITI or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
How To Apply:
Candidates shall attend walk-in interview along with self attested photocopies of all testimonials proving education, age, work experience to the below address. *(Read all instructions carefully from TANUVAS official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Walk-in Date : 04/11/2020 @ 09:30 am
Venue : Directorate of Extension Education, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600051
Click here for Notification
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow TANUVAS Official Job Notification for complete details. Stay updated for more notifications on TANUVAS Recruitment 2020