|Vacancies:||Assistant (Legal) - 03 Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) - 106 Draughtsman Grade I - 01 Farm Manager - 03 and more ...|
|Location:||All India, Karnataka, Kerala|
Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region (SSCKKR) has recently invited applications for the 183 various vacancies of Technical Clerk, Junior Engineer, Designer, Lab Asst. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in SSCKKR jobs notification and having qualification of Graduate/ BE/ B.Tech/ LLB from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region (SSCKKR) details:
- Assistant (Legal) – 03
- Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) – 106
- Draughtsman Grade I – 01
- Farm Manager – 03
- Junior Engineer – 01
- Junior Technical Assistant – 07
- Textile Designer – 01
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving) – 01
- Office Superintendent – 06
- Instructor (Marine Engineering) – 01
- Technical Clerk (Economics) – 01
- Fieldman – 03
- Foreman (Horticulture) – 02
- Assistant Designer – 10
- Deputy Ranger – 06
- Assistant Engineer – 03
- Junior Chemist – 03
- Medical Attendant – 14
- Lady Medical Attendant – 08
- Laboratory Assistant – 02
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Assistant (Legal) – Bachelors Degree in Law.
- Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) – Bachelor’s Degree in science with one of the subjects at Graduate Level viz., physics, Computer Science, Electronics or Diploma in Engineering or Technology in one of the disciplines viz., Electronics, Electrical, Computers, Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognised University or State Board or Technical Education
- Draughtsman Grade I – Higher Secondary (10+2) of a recognised University/ Board/ Institution or Equivalent and 03 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering of a recognised University/ Institution or equivalent
- Farm Manager – Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal husbandry from a recognised University or Institute
- Junior Engineer – Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised board or Institute
- Junior Technical Assistant – Certificate in Forest Rangers Course from any recognised Institute/ Graduate in Science/ Computer Science
- Textile Designer – Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Design or Fine Arts with Textile Designs as a subject from a recognised University or Institute
For educational qualification details of all remaining posts follow the notification link below.
As on 07/06/2017
30 years for Sr. No. 1 to 10 & 14
27 years for Sr. No. 11, 12
25 years for Sr. No. 13
27 years for Sr. No. 15
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 100/-
SC/ ST/ PH/ Women – No Fee.
Payable through “SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.karnatakabank.com and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Regional Director,
Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka Kerala Region (SSCKKR),
1st Floor E Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034
Form Submission Start Date : 08/05/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 07/06/2017 upto 05:00 pm
Application Fee Payment Date : 08/05/2017 to 07/06/2017
Last Date for Generation of Challan : 07/06/2017
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy : within ten days from the last date
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow official SSCKKR advertisement for complete details.