Spices Board Recruitment 2021 – Spices Board Navi Mumbai invites application for 02 posts of Trainee Analyst (Chemistry), Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee jobs. Eligibility Any Degree, B.Sc required for Spices Board Recruitment. Last Date June 15, 2021 for submission of Application. Follow official notification of Spices Board Recruitment 2021 for more details.
- Application Start Date : 21/05/2021
- Submission Last Date : 15/06/2021
- Salary for Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee Rs.17,000/- per month for two years
- Salary for Trainee Analyst Rs 17,000/- per month for 1st year and Rs 18,000/- per month for 2nd year
Spices Board Recruitment 2021 Details
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) – 01 Posts
- Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee – 01 Posts
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) – Bachelors degree in Chemistry from a recognised University/ Institute
- Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee – Graduation/ Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institute with computer knowledge
How To Apply
Eligible candidates may send application through email to: [email protected] *(Read all instructions carefully through official advertisement of Spices Board). Download more details on how to apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2021 through link given below.
Click here for Spices Board Job Notification
FREE Job Alert Reader’s are requested to follow Spices Board Careers & Recruitment Page on official website for complete details. Stay updated for Latest Government Jobs on Freejobalert.in