Spices Board Recruitment 2021 – Spices Board invites application for 06 posts of Technical Analyst (Chemistry & Microbiology) jobs in Mumbai (MH), Raebareli (UP), Kolkata (WB) and Chennai (TN). Eligibility Post Graduate Degree required for Spices Board Recruitment. Last Date June 18, 2021 for submission of Application. Follow official notification of Spices Board Recruitment 2021 for more details.
- Application Start Date : 21/05/2021
- Submission Last Date : 18/06/2021
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Salary for Technical Analyst Rs 30,000/- per month (Consolidated) Fixed
Spices Board Recruitment 2021 Details
- Technical Analyst (Chemistry & Microbiology) – 06 Posts
- Chemistry – Post Graduate degree in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Microbiology – Post Graduate degree in Microbiology /Food Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology from a recognised University/ Institute
- Experience : Minimum 2 years in any food quality testing lab.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates may send application through email to: For Chennai: [email protected], For Mumbai: [email protected], For Raebareli: [email protected], For Kokata: [email protected] *(Read all instructions carefully through official advertisement of Spices Board). Download more details on how to apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2021 through link given below.
Click here for Spices Board Job Notification
FREE Job Alert Reader’s are requested to follow Spices Board Careers & Recruitment Page on official website for complete details. Stay updated for Latest Government Jobs on Freejobalert.in