South Goa District Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 99 LDC, Steno, System Assistant, Supervisor, Driver, Peon jobs in South Goa District Court. The recruitment eligibility criteria of South Goa District Court 2019 and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in South Goa District Court details:
- Stenographer – 10
- System Supervisor – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 25
- System Assistant – 02
- Driver – 02
- Bailiff – 14
- Process Server – 27
- Peon – 15
- Watchman -03
- Stenographer – Matriculation or equivalent qualification. Speed of 100 words per minute in Shorthand in English. English typing at 35 words per minute correspond to 10500 key depression Per Hour on each word, on Computer.
- System Supervisor – BE/ B.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science/ Engineering or Information Technology or Master Degree in Computer Science/ LT. with first class or B.Sc. (Computer Science/ IT)/ BCA with two years experience. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Matriculation or equivalent, English typing at 30 words per minute correspond to 9000 key depression per hour on Computer.
- System Assistant – Govt. recognized Diploma in Computer Science/ LT. in Polytechn ic or ITI. Knowledge of Konkani
- Driver – Middle School or equivalent qualification. Driving licence for light motor vehicle. Unemblished experience of atleast 2 years in the line. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Bailiff – Middle pass or 8th class pass or equivalent with knowledge of local languages. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Process Server – Middle pass or 8th class pass or equivalent with knowledge of local languages. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Peon – Middle class or equivalent preferably with English. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Watchman – Middle class qualification. or equivalent, Knowledge of Konkani.
45 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 600/-
SC/ST – Rs 500/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste certificate, experience to the address : Office of the Principal District & Sessions Judge, South Goa, Margao.
Form Submission Last Date : 30/03/2019
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow South Goa District Court official advertisement for complete details.