SKIMS Recruitment 2020 – Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS), Srinagar invites application for 183 Store Clerk, Technician, Mechanic, Draftsman, Assistant and other posts in Jammu & Kashmir. Candidates having required job eligibility as specified in SKIMS jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
List of Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS), Srinagar Recruitment 2020
- Nutrition Educationist – 03
- Junior Assistant – 15
- Electronic Mechanic – 02
- Lift Mechanic – 02
- Painter Automobile – 01
- Draftsman – 01
- Works Supervisor – 02
- Technician (Medical Group) – 24
- Technician (Theatre Group) – 25
- Technician (Burn Unit) – 04
- Physiotherapist (Bum Unit) – 01
- Anesthesia Technician (Burn ward) – 02
- Jr. Basic Physiotherapist – 04
- Junior Artist – 01
- Assistant Cameramen – 01
- Staff Nurse – 25
- Jr. Engineer (Laundry) -01
- Assistant Cook – 22
- Steward – 07
- Junior Pharmacist – 07
- Technician (Radiation Group) – 08
- Junior Pharmacist (Electronic-Communication) – 01
- Supervisor Technical – 01
- Technician (Telecommunication) – 03
- Junior Store Clerk – 07
- Technician CSSD – 03
- Medical Record Assistant – 10
18 – 40 years (as on 01/01/2020)
- Nutrition Educationist – M.Sc. Food and Nutrition
- Junior Assistant – Graduation with knowledge of type writing
- Electronic Mechanic – Matric with ITI in relevant field
- Lift Mechanic – Matric with ITI in relevant field
- Painter Automobile – Matric with ITI in requisite Trade
- Draftsman – 2 years Draftsman Training Course Certificate/ Diploma
- Works Supervisor – Matric and having ITI in respective Trade
- Technician (Medical Group) – B. Sc (Medical Technology)
- Technician (Theatre Group) – B. Sc (Theatre Technology)
- Technician (Burn Unit) – B. Sc (Theatre Technology)
- Physiotherapist (Bum Unit) – B.Sc. in Physiotherapy
- Anesthesia Technician (Burn ward) – B.Sc (Theatre Technology)
- Jr. Basic Physiotherapist – B.Sc. in Physiotherapy
- Junior Artist – B.A in Fine Arts / 10+2 with Diploma in Fine Arts
- Assistant Cameramen – 10+2 with Diploma in Still Photography/ Cinematography
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing/ Post -Basic Nursing
- Jr. Engineer (Laundry) – B.E (Chemical Engineering)
- Assistant Cook – 10+2 Qualification and Diploma
- Steward – 10+2 Qualification and Diploma
- Junior Pharmacist – B. Pharmacy
- Technician (Radiation Group) – B.Sc. in respective Technology.
- Junior Pharmacist (Electronic-Communication) – Degree/ Diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering.
- Supervisor Technical – Degree in Telecommunication/ Electronic Engineering/ Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering/ Diploma in Electronic Engineering with knowledge of Telecommunication Engineering.
- Technician (Telecommunication) – Diploma in Telecommunication/ Electronic Engineering and 5 years experience
- Junior Store Clerk – BBA/ B.Com
- Technician CSSD – B.Sc. (OT) and B.Sc. (Medical Microbiology).
- Medical Record Assistant – 10+2 Pass/ Diploma in Medical Records/ Six months Certificate Course in Computers.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Candidates shall apply online through SKIMS website http://www.skims.ac.in/
*(Read all instructions carefully from SKIMS official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for SKIMS Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Start Date : 22/06/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 15/07/2020
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow SKIMS Official Notification/ Website for complete details.