Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP), Kolkata has recently invited applications for the 15 LDC, Engineer, Technician and Scientific Assistant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in SINP jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ Diploma/ Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP), Kolkata details:
- Scientific Assistant – 08
- Technician – 03
- Engineer – 02
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 02
- Scientific Assistant – Diploma/ Licentiate Engineering
- Technician – Higher Secondary with Science & Mathematics/ ITI certificate
- Engineer – B.E./B.Tech./ M.Tech
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Graduate OR H.S. passed with English and Maths and typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English corresponding to computer typing speed of 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
18 to 27 years for Sr. No. 2, 4
Max 30 years for Sr. No. 1
Max 35 years for Sr. No. 3
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 300/-
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.saha.ac.in and follow the notification on how to apply online for SINP Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 08/11/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 20/12/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow SINP official advertisement for complete details.