SEBI Recruitment 2020 – Apply online for recruitment of 147 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Engineer, Legal, Research, General posts. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is the regulator of the securities and commodity market in India owned by the Government of India. Candidates having required job eligibility as specified in SEBI jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc. may apply before Last date 31th May 2020.
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Details
Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 147
Stream Wise Vacancies:
- General – 80
- Official Language – 01
- Legal – 34
- Information Technology – 22
- Engineering (Civil) – 01
- Engineering (Electrical) – 04
- Research – 05
Max 30 years
Age relaxation as applicable by rule.
- General – Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA /CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
- Official Language – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
- Legal – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Information Technology – Degree (Engg.)/ Degree (Any Discipline)/ MCA
- Engineering (Civil) – Degree (Civil Engg.)
- Engineering (Electrical) – Degree (Electrical Engg.)
- Research – Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General/ OBC – Rs 1000/-
SC/ST – Rs 100/-
How To Apply:
Candidates shall apply online through SEBI website https://www.sebi.gov.in/ *(Read all instructions carefully from SEBI official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for SEBI Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Last Date : 31/10/2020 (Extended)
Fee Payment : 31/10/2020 (Extended)
Click here for Job Notification
Last Date Extension Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow SEBI Official Notification/ Website for complete details.