School of Open Learning released job notification for System & Network Administrator, MTS and Other Posts. Find School of Open Learning Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Total : 11 Jobs
Jobs Opportunity in School of Open Learning details:
- Chief Consultant – 01
- System & Network Administrator – 01
- Application Expert – (.NET+Oracle) – 01
- Technical Assistant – Developer (.NET+Oracle) – 01
- Technical Assistant (Hardware & Networking) – 01
- Stenographer (English) – 01
- Stenographer-Bilingual (Hindi & English) – 01
- Junior Assistant-Bilingual (Hindi & English) – 01
- Work Assistant (Electrical) – 01
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Carpenter, Plumber) – 02
27 years for 6 – 10 posts and all other as per rule
Candidates should have to follow the notification of School of Open Learning Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details.
- Chief Consultant : Eligible Candidates from Industry IIT field and also retired Government Officers having good educational qualifications and having 10-15 years experience in IT and business consulting in technical, architecture & end-to-end delivery of business critical enterprise solutions and business development roles.
- System & Network Administrator : MCA/ B.E./ B.Tech./M.Sc.(Informatics) or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline from the recognized University / Institution. At least four years of System and Network Administration experience in an organization for general domain system administration with user accounts management, network administration security administration, and web-server and database administration.
- Application Expert – (.NET+Oracle) : MCA/B.Tech./B.E./M.SC.(Computer Science) or equivalent from the recognized University / Institution with at least four years of experience. Desirable QualiJication: MCAD/ MCSD (.net technologies)
- Technical Assistant – Developer (.NET+Oracle) : B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA or equivalent from the recognized University / Institution with minimum two years of experience in developing and maintaining .NET application with oracle 11G backend OR MCA/B.Tech/B.E./M.Sc. (Computer Science) or equivalent.
- Technical Assistant (Hardware & Networking) : First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field from the recognized University / Institution with excellent academic record (Technical Assistant / Junior Engineer) with two years experience in computer hardware and networking. OR B.E./ B.Tech. in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute
- Stenographer (English) : Passed Sr.Secondary School 12th Pass and Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute in English.
For details of other posts follow the notification given below.
How To Apply:
Candidates seeking Government jobs in Delhi for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
The Assistant Registrar (Establishment),
School of Open Learning, University of Delhi,
5-Cavalry Line, Delhi – 110007
Last date to receive application: 28/03/2016
More details and School of Open Learning Jobs Notification 2016 Click here