SACON Recruitment 2020 – Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History (SACON), Coimbatore Tamilnadu invites application for 10 Junior Research Biologist, Senior Research Biologist & Programme Officer posts. Candidates may apply those having required job eligibility as specified in SACON jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History (SACON) Recruitment 2020 Details
- Junior Research Biologist – 08
- Senior Research Biologist – 01
- Programme Officer – 01
- Junior Research Biologist – 28 Years
- Senior Research Biologist – 35 Years
- Programme Officer – 40 Years
The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women.
- Junior Research Biologist – Masters’ Degree in Zoology/Wildlife Sciences/ Wildlife Biology/ Botany / Biodiversity & Conservation /Environmental Sciences / GIS and remote sensing from a recognized University.
- Senior Research Biologist – Masters’ Degree in Zoology/Wildlife Sciences/ Wildlife Biology/ Environmental Sciences from a recognized University with two years research experience after Post graduation.
- Programme Officer – Masters’ degree in Environmental Science/ Botany/ Zoology/ MCA with at least three years of work Experience after Post graduation in relevant field.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Candidates shall attend walk-in interview along with self attested photocopies of all testimonials proving education, age, work experience to the below address:
*(Read all instructions carefully from SACON official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for SACON Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 09/10/2020 @ 09:30 am
Venue : SACON, Coimbatore
Click here for Job Notification & Application Form
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow SACON Official Job Notification for complete details.