ICMR Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Bhubaneswar, Notification for walk-in interview recruitment of Scientist posts. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in RMRC Bhubaneswar jobs notification and having required qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
This page provide Free job alert for RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020
Jobs Opportunity in ICMR Regional Medical Research Centre, Bhubaneswar details:
- Scientist E (Medical) – 12
- Scientist D (Medical) – 07
- Scientist D (Veterinary) – 02
- Scientist E – 50 years
- Scientist D – 45 years
- Scientist E – MD/MS/DNB or equivalent degree in relevant specialization as mentioned above with seven years RftD/ Teaching/ Working experience in a Govt/ Public Sector / Private Institutions.
- Scientist D – MBBS degree recognized by MCI with Ph.D. and 4 years R&D/ Teaching/ Working experience in a Govt/ Public Sector / Private Institutions
- Scientist D (Veterinary) – MVSc degree recognized by VCI with 6 years R&D/ teaching/ working experience in a Govt/ Public sector/ Private Institutions
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 29/03/2020 to 31/03/2020
29/03/2020 – For Radiology/ Surgery/ Gynecology/ Ophthalmology General/ Internal Medicine/ Pulmonology/ Respiratory Medicine/ Chest and TB/ Pediatrics Preventive & Social Medicine (PSM)/ Community & Family Medicine(CFM)
30/03/2020 – For Pathology Microbiology Pharmacology
31/03/2020 – For Veterinary
Venue : Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
Reporting Time : 09:00 AM
Reader’s are requested to follow RMRC Bhubaneswar official advertisement for complete details.