Punjab Engineering College Recruitment 2021 – Punjab Engineering College, Malerkotla, Punjab invites application for 56 Posts of Faculty jobs. Candidates may apply for Punjab Engineering College vacancies those having 12th Pass, M.Tech, Ph.D. and required job eligibility as specified in Punjab Engineering College jobs notification for educational qualification, age limit, job reservation, application fees etc. Applicants have to fulfil all the norms as per Punjab Engineering College Recruitment 2021 and other Government jobs requirements. Punjab Engineering College invites applications from eligible candidates to apply for the following posts.
Punjab Engineering College Recruitment 2021 Details
|Aerospace Engineering||02 (UR-1, OBC-1)|
|Civil Engineering||06 (UR-2, SC-2, OBC-1)|
|Comp. Sci. & Engineering||05 (UR-3, OBC-2)|
|Electrical Engineering||07 (UR-3, SC-1, OBC-3)|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||08 (UR-4, SC-1, OBC-2, EWS-1)|
|Mechanical Engineering||07 (UR-3, SC-3, OBC-1)|
|Metallurgical & Materials Engineering||05 (UR-3, SC-1, OBC-1)|
|Production & Indl. Engineering||04 (UR-2, SC-1, OBC-1)|
|Applied Sciences||Physics||01 (OBC)|
|Centre for Management & Humanities (CMH)||05 (UR-3, OBC-1, EWS-1)|
Max 37 years
|Engineering||M.Tech.(or equivalent Degree in relevant discipline)|
1. Ph.D. in relevant Discipline
2. First class in all preceding degrees. (Currently, for non-Engineering disciplines, 55% is the requirement for preceding degrees).
3. Pre-PhD experience may be counted by the selection committee only to the following extent: Only experience post-Masters degree and before registration of Ph.D. degree shall be counted. At most half of this experience or three years, whichever is lower, may be counted. Experience shall be counted only if it is an academic/ research job in a reputed institute/ lab
1. Strong research record in terms of research publications in peer-reviewed journals and high-quality conferences.
2. Good academic record at the senior secondary school (12th class) level.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Candidates shall submit application in prescribe format through post along with self attested photocopies of all supporting documents to the given address in the job notification of Punjab Engineering College. *(Read all instructions carefully from Punjab Engineering College official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for Punjab Engineering College Recruitment 2021 from link given below.
Form Submission Last Date : 15/01/2021
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow Punjab Engineering College Official Job Notification for complete details. Stay updated for more notifications on Punjab Engineering College Recruitment 2021