Punjab State Rural Livelihood Mission (PSRLM), Punjab invite application for recruitment in Manager, Block MIS, Cluster Coordinator posts. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in PSRLM jobs notification and having Graduate/ PG qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
This page provide Free job alert for PSRLM Recruitment 2020
Jobs Opportunity in Punjab State Rural Livelihood Mission details:
- District Program Manager – 01
- District Functional Manager – 02
- Block Program Manager – 01
- Block MIS – 02
- Cluster Coordinator – 07
- District Program Manager – 55 years
- District Functional Manager – 55 years
- Block Program Manager – 55 years
- Block MIS – 55 years
- Cluster Coordinator – 55 years
- District Program Manager – Post Graduation Degree
- District Functional Manager – Post Graduation Degree
- Block Program Manager – Post Graduation Degree
- Block MIS – Graduate Degree
- Cluster Coordinator – Graduate Degree
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste certificate, work experience (if required) to the given address in the job notification of PSRLM.
Form Submission Last Date : 27/12/2019
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow PSRLM official advertisement for complete details.