|Vacancies:||Accounts Officer, Scientist, Asst Professor - 08|
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Jalandhar invite application for recruitment of Accounts Officer, Scientist, Asst Professor and other posts. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in PAU jobs notification and having required qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
This page provide Free job alert for PAU Recruitment 2020
Jobs Opportunity in Punjab Agricultural University details:
- Assistant Professor (Plant Pathology)
- Plant Mycologist
- Soil Chemist
- Assistant Professor (Soil Conservation)
- Extension Scientist (Extension Education)
- Assistant Professor (Microbiology)
- Assistant Professor (Economics)
- Assistant Professor (Agri. Business)
- Scientist (Human Development & Family Studies)
- Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering)
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering)
- Assistant Professor (Soil & Water Engineering)
- Scientist (Processing & Food Engineering)
- Scientist (Seed Production)
- Plant Physiologist (at outstation)
- District Extension Scientist (Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) (at outstation)
- District Extension Scientist (Agronomy)
- Accounts Officer
- Plant Manager
- Admn.-cum-Accounts Officer
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste certificate, work experience (if required) to the given address in the job notification of PAU.
Form Submission Last Date : 05/02/2020
Reader’s are requested to follow PAU official advertisement for complete details.