OSSC Recruitment 2020 – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites application for 45 Assistant Scientific Officer posts on contract basis in State Forensic Science Laboratory (SFSL) under Home Department, Government of Odisha. Candidates may apply online those having Master Degree and required job eligibility as specified in OSSC jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2020 Details
- Assistant Scientific Officer – 45
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
- Toxicology – 11
- Chemistry – 06
- Physics – 07
- Ballistics – 04
- Biology – 09
- Serology – 05
- Lie-Detection – 01
- Cyber Forensic – 02
21 – 32 years
Age relaxation for SC/ST/Women – 05 yrs, OBC – 03 yrs, PwD – 10 yrs.
- Toxicology – Master Degree in Chemistry
- Chemistry – Master Degree in Chemistry
- Physics – Master Degree in Physics
- Ballistics – Master Degree in Physics
- Biology – Master Degree in Zoology
- Serology – Master Degree in Zoology
- Lie-Detection – Master Degree in Psychology
- Cyber Forensic – M.Sc in Computer Science in Computer Application or M.Tech Computer Science
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General/ OBC – Rs 200/-
SC/ST /PH- No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.ossc.gov.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for OSSC Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling OSSC Online Form.
*(Read all instructions carefully from OSSC official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Start Date : 08/08/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 07/09/2020
Click here for Job Notification
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Website : www.ossc.gov.in
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow OSSC Official Job Notification for complete details.