|Vacancies:||Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Counsellor - 33|
Odisha State AIDS Control Society invite application for recruitment in Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Counsellor and other posts. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in OSACS jobs notification and having 12th Pass, ANM, GNM, B.Sc, MBBS, MD qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the posts.
This page provide Free job alert for OSACS Recruitment 2020
Jobs Opportunity in Odisha State AIDS Control Society details:
- Senior Medical Officer – 01
- Medical Officer – 12
- Counsellor – 03
- Laboratory Technician – 04
- Data Manager – 05
- Staff Nurse – 07
- Care Coordinator – 01
25 – 68 years as on 01/12/2019
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
- Senior Medical Officer – First preference should be given to candidates with MD in Medicine or any other clinical OR MBBS + Diploma in any clinical with minimum 3 years of experience can be considered.
- Medical Officer – MBBS (Preference will be given if trained by NACO at one of the NACO designated training centres.
- Counsellor – Master Degree n Social Work OR Candidates with Degree in Sociology OR A qualified graduate Nurse
- Laboratory Technician – Graduate/ Diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Data Manager – Graduate (preferably with Commerce background) with Diploma in Computer Applications
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing / GNM OR ANM with minimum of 3 years of experience
- Care Coordinator – Should be a PLHIV, with a minimum of Intermediate (12th) level education
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste certificate, work experience (if required) to the given address in the job notification of OSACS.
Form Submission Last Date : 17/01/2020
Reader’s are requested to follow OSACS official advertisement for complete details.