OPSC Recruitment 2021 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites Online Form for 170 posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officers jobs in Group B. Eligibility BAMS Degree required for OPSC Recruitment. Last Date July 25, 2021 for submission of Application. Website https://www.opsc.gov.in/. Follow official notification of OPSC Recruitment 2021 for more details.
- Registration Date : 15/05/2021 to 18/06/2021
- Submission Last Date : 25/06/2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 18/06/2021
- Age limit for OPSC Recruitment as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- UR / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST : No Fee
- Salary for Ayurvedic Medical Officer Rs 44900/- per month
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2021 Details
- Ayurvedic Medical Officers (Group-B) – 170 Posts
- UR : 100, SC : 14, ST : 56
- Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) or equivalent degree from a University or Institution recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Candidates should have registered under the Odisha State Council of Ayurvedic Medicine.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates must visit https://www.opsc.gov.in/ to fill online application for OPSC Recruitment 2021. Applicants carefully read full OPSC job notification before start to fill OPSC Online Recruitment Form. *(Read all instructions carefully through official advertisement of OPSC). Download more details on how to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021 through link given below.
Click here for OPSC Job Notification
FREE Job Alert Reader’s are requested to follow OPSC Careers & Recruitment Page on official website for complete details. Stay updated for Latest Government Jobs on Freejobalert.in