|Vacancies:||Accountant - 228 Assistant (HR) - 524 Secretarial Assistant - 76 Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) - 318 and more|
ONGC Recruitment 2020 – Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites application for 4182 Apprentice posts. ONGC is India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices at its location across 21 work centres. Candidates may apply online those having ITI, Diploma, Degree and required job eligibility as specified in ONGC jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2020 Details
- Accountant – 228
- Assistant (HR) – 524
- Secretarial Assistant – 76
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 318
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 50
- Electrician – 611
- Electronics Mechanics – 115
- Fitter – 693
- Instrument Mechanic – 138
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance – 151
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 146
- Library Assistant – 7
- Machinist – 134
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 103
- Mechanic Diesel – 349
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 62
- Plumber – 6
- Surveyor – 35
- Welder – 174
- Civil – 28
- Electrical – 93
- Electronics – 39
- Mechanical – 97
- Computer Science – 11
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 17/08/2020. That is, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/ Applicant should between 17/08/1996 and 17/08/2002
Age relaxation for SC/ST – 05 yrs, OBC – 03 yrs, PwD – 10 yrs.
- Accountant – B.Com Degree
- Assistant (HR) – Bachelor’s degree (BA/ BBA)
- Secretarial Assistant – ITI (Stenography-English/ Secretarial Practice).
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – ITI (COPA).
- Draughtsman (Civil) – ITI (Draughtsman-Civil)
- Electrician – ITI (Electrician)
- Electronics – Mechanic ITI (Electronics Mechanic)
- Fitter – ITI (Fitter)
- Instrument Mechanic – ITI (Instrument Mechanic)
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance – ITI (Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance)
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – B.Sc with PCM or PCB/ ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.
- Library Assistant – ITI (Library and information Science)
- Machinist – ITI (Machinist Trade)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – ITI (Mechanic Motor Vehicle)
- Mechanic Diesel – ITI (Mechanic Diesel)
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – ITI (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade)
- Plumber – ITI (Plumber)
- Surveyor – ITI (Surveyor Trade)
- Welder – ITI (Welder – Gas & Electric)
- Civil – Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Electrical – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication – Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics – Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting official website and follow the job notification on how to apply online for ONGC Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling ONGC Online Form.
*(Read all instructions carefully from ONGC official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Start Date : 29/07/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 17/08/2020
Date of Result/ Selection : 24/08/2020
Date for Receiving Confirmation from Candidates : 24/08/2020 to 01/09/2020
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Website : https://www.ongcindia.com/
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow ONGC Official Job Notification for complete details.