Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021 – Oil India Limited, Duliajan invites walk-in interview for 08 posts of Contractual Nursing Tutor, Contractual Pharmacist jobs. Eligibility D.Pharm, B.Sc. (Nursing) required for Oil India Ltd Recruitment. Last Date May 18, 2021 for submission of Application. Follow official notification of Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021 for more details.
Walk-in Date, Time & Venue
- Contractual Nursing Tutor : 18/05/2021 07:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
- Contractual Pharmacist : 20/05/2021 07:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
- Venue : Oil India Higher Secondary School, Duliajan, Assam
- Nursing Tutor : 18 – 60 Years
- Contractual Pharmacist : 18 – 40 Years
- Nursing Tutor : Fixed emolument Rs 19,500/-
- Contractual Pharmacist : Fixed emolument Rs 19,500/-
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Details
- Nursing Tutor – 04 Posts
- Contractual Pharmacist – 04 Posts
- Nursing Tutor – (i). Passed B.Sc. (Nursing) from an Institute/ University Recognized by Indian Nursing Council, Government of India. (ii). Must have minimum 02 years post qualification relevant professional experience preferably in teaching.
- Contractual Pharmacist – (i). Passed 10+2 in Science stream from a Government recognized Board/University. (ii). Passed 02 years Diploma course in Pharmacy from an institution recognized by Government of India and the Pharmacy Council of India. (iii). Must have registered with Assam Pharmacy Council and should possess valid professional
Pharmacist License. (iv). Must have minimum 02 years post qualification relevant work experience as Pharmacist.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates ay attend walk-in interview at Oil India Higher Secondary School, Duliajan. *(Read all instructions carefully through official advertisement of Oil India Ltd). Download more details on how to apply for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021 through link given below.
Click here for Oil India Ltd Job Notification
FREE Job Alert Reader’s are requested to follow Oil India Ltd Careers & Recruitment Page on official website for complete details. Stay updated for Latest Government Jobs on Freejobalert.in