|Vacancies:||PGT, Lecturer, Asst Professor, RA - 90|
NPSC Recruitment 2019 – Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has recently invited applications for Total : 90 Jobs of Technicians. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Nagaland PSC jobs notification and having qualification of Graduate, PG, Ph.D Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Nagaland PSC details:
New Vacancies of NPSC (Year 2019)
1. Assistant Professor – 57
2. Assistant Professor (College of Teachers Education) – 06
3. Lecturer (Civil Engg) – 01
4. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 08
Backlog Vacancies of NPSC (Year 2018)
5. Assistant Professor – 10
6. Lecturer – 03
7. Research Associate (Linguistics) – 01
8. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 01
Backlog Vacancies of NPSC (Year 2016)
9. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 03
- Masters Degree – Sr. No. 1, 2
- B.E/ B.Tech (Civil/ Automobile/ Electrical & Electronics) – Sr. No. 3, 6
- PG with B.Ed – Sr. No. 4, 8, 9
- Masters Degree, NET/ SLET/ SET, Ph.D – Sr. No. 5
- M.A (Linguistics), PGDTE, B.Ed – Sr. No. 7
21 to 30 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – Rs 250/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.npsc.co.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for NPSC Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 19/11/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 19/12/2019
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow Nagaland PSC official advertisement for complete details.