Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2021 – Northeast Frontier Railway invites application for 15 posts of DEO, Lab Technician, Nurse, Attendant Paramedical Staff jobs in Group ‘C’ on contract basis in Railway Divisional Hospital, Lumding, NF Railway. Eligibility 10th Pass, 12th, ITI, GNM required for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment. Last Date May 20, 2021 for submission of Application. Follow official notification of Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2021 for more details.
- Application Start Date : 30/04/2021
- Submission Last Date : 15/05/2021
- Nursing Staff : 20 – 40 Years
- Hospital Attendant : 18 – 33 Years
- Data Entry Operator for Clerical Work : 18 – 33 Years
- Lab Technician : 19 – 33 Years
- Nursing Staff : Rs 44900 + DA
- Hospital Attendant : Rs 18000 + DA
- Data Entry Operator for Clerical Work : Rs 19900 + DA
- Lab Technician : Rs 25500 + DA
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2021 Details
- Nursing Staff – 06 Posts
- Hospital Attendant – 06 Posts
- Data Entry Operator for Clerical Work – 01 Posts
- Lab Technician – 02 Posts
- Nursing Staff – Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or BSc Nursing.
- Hospital Attendant – 10th pass or ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT / SCVT or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
- Data Entry Operator for Clerical Work – Any Degree or its equivalent. Typing proficiency @30 wpm in English or @25 wpm in Hindi
- Lab Technician – 12th (10+2 stage) in Science and a. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) OR b. Certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technology at par with Diploma in in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfillment of (i) The course has been done from the Institution which is recognized by a University or Technical Board of State Government / Central Government Authority; (ii) The duration of the course is at least 1 year; (iii) During the course the candidate should have done the training on a full time basis; (iv) At the end of the course, there should be a system of examination which has been successfully passed by the candidate
How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply for the above posts by filling the Online Google Form, or through WhatsApp 9957553606, 9957550507, 9957553604 OR Email to [email protected] *(Read all instructions carefully through official advertisement of Northeast Frontier Railway). Download more details on how to apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2021 through link given below.
FREE Job Alert Reader’s are requested to follow Northeast Frontier Railway Careers & Recruitment Page on official website for complete details. Stay updated for Latest Government Jobs on Freejobalert.in