|Vacancies:||LDC, Steno, Process Server, System Assistant, Peon|
North Goa District Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 145 LDC, Steno, Process Server, System Assistant, Peon jobs in North Goa District Court. The recruitment eligibility criteria of North Goa District Court 2019 and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in North Goa District Court details:
- Stenographer – 09
- Lower Division Clerk – 59
- System Assistant – 02
- Bailiff – 10
- Process Server – 31
- Peon – 34
- Stenographer – a) Matriculation or equivalent qualification. b) Speed of 100 words per minute in Shorthand in English. c) English typing at 35 words per minute correspond to 10500 Key Depression Per Hour on an average of 5 KD for each word, on Computer. d) Knowledge of Konkani
- Lower Division Clerk – a) Matriculation or equivalent qualification. b) English typing at 30 words per minute correspond to 9000 Key Depression Per Hour on an average of 5 KD for each word, on Computer. c) Knowledge of Konkani
- System Assistant – a) Government recognized Diploma in Computer Science/ I.T. In Polytechnic or I.T.I. b) Knowledge of Konkani
- Bailiff – a) Middle pass or 8th class pass or equivalent with knowledge of local languages. b) Knowledge of Konkani.
- Process Server – a) Middle pass or VIII class pass or equivalent with knowledge of local languages. b) Knowledge of Konkani.
- Peon – a) Middle pass or equivalent with English. b) Knowledge of Konkani.
45 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste certificate, experience to the address: Office of the Principal District and Sessions Judge, North Goa, Panaji.
Form Submission Start Date : 13/03/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 30/03/2019
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow North Goa District Court official advertisement for complete details.