NJILOMD Recruitment 2021 – National JALMA Institute for Leprosy and Other Mycobacterial Diseases (NJILOMD) invites application for 05 posts of Project Technician, Project Assistant jobs in Agra for project entitled “Prevalence of Microbiologically Positive Pulmonary NonTuberculous Mycobacterium (NTM) including Species Information under the National Tuberculosis Elimination Programme (NTEP), India.”. Eligibility 12th Pass, B.Sc required for NJILOMD Recruitment. Last Date April 06, 2021 for submission of Application. Follow official notification of NJILOMD Recruitment 2021 for more details.
- Application Start Date : 31/03/2021
- Submission Last Date : 06/04/2021
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
National JALMA Institute for Leprosy and Other Mycobacterial Diseases (NJILOMD) Recruitment 2021 Details
- Project Technician III – 03 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1, ST-1)
- Project Assistant (Bio- informatics) – 02 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1)
- Project Technician III – 12th pass in science subject with: – qualification of PMW with one year required experience in a recognized organization or – two years field / laboratory experience* in Government recognized organization. *B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience
- Project Assistant (Bio- informatics) – Bachelor in Bio-informatics or Master in Bioinformatics/ Life Science/Biotechnology or equivalent Working knowledge/ experience in Bio-informatics is essential
How To Apply
Eligible candidates should send their application at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The scanned copies of all the supporting documents should be uploaded along with the application form. The last date of submission of application by e-mail is 06/04/2021. *(Read all instructions carefully through official advertisement of NJILOMD). Download more details on how to apply for NJILOMD Recruitment 2021 through link given below.
FREE Job Alert Reader’s are requested to follow NJILOMD Careers & Recruitment Page on official website for complete details. Stay updated for Latest Government Jobs on Freejobalert.in