NIMR Recruitment 2021 – ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) invites Online Form for 04 posts of SRF, Research Assistant, Data Manager, Scientist C (Non Medical) jobs. Eligibility Bachelor Degree, Master Degree required for NIMR Recruitment. Last Date June 04, 2021 for submission of Application. Follow official notification of NIMR Recruitment 2021 for more details.
- Application Start Date : 21/05/2021
- Submission Last Date : 04/06/2021
|S.No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|2.||Research Assistant||30 Years|
|3.||Data Manager||30 Years|
|4.||Scientist C (Non Medical)||40 Years|
|S.No||Name of Posts||Salary|
|2.||Research Assistant||Rs. 29565/-|
|3.||Data Manager||Rs. 32000/-|
|4.||Scientist C (Non Medical)||Rs. 51,000/-|
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment 2021 Details
|S.No||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|4.||Scientist C (Non Medical)||01|
|S.No||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||SRF||Essential Qualification: Master in Life Sciences/Biotechnology from a recognized university and two years laboratory research experience in Institute/University
Desirable Qualification: Experience in cerebral malaria, animal handling, in-vivo and in- vitro studies techniques related to immune mole cular biology and at least two research article in indexed journal related to malaria and stem cell.
|2.||Research Assistant||Essential Qualification: Graduate in Science from recognized university with three years work experience from recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
Desirable: Knowledge of computer application, molecular studies and PCR techniques
|3.||Data Manager||Essential Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 5 years ofexperience in handling scientific Software & data and possessing adequate knowledge of computer applications
Desirable : Master’s degree in relevant subject
|4.||Scientist C (Non Medical)||Essential Qualifications: Candidate should possess 1st Class Master Degree in Life Science from a recognized university with 4 years experience OR 2nd class M.Sc+ Ph.D degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university with 4 years experience.
– PhD degree with three years’ post doctoral research experience in malaria parasite biology.
– Should have sound knowledge of protein biochemistry of malaria parasite with good publication record.
– Capable of conceiving new research ideas leading to fundable research projects.
– Proven administrative and/or project management skills
– Experience in supervision of research teams, students or other staff members.
– Strong analytical, excellent writing and verbal skills.
– The ability to understand and interpret complex research and scientific projects, and to communicate key messages to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
– Report writing and presentation skills
– Should be willing to undertake field studies as and when required
How To Apply
Eligible candidates must visit http://onlineapply.nimr.org.in to fill online application for NIMR Recruitment 2021. Applicants carefully read full NIMR job notification before start to fill NIMR Online Recruitment Form. *(Read all instructions carefully through official advertisement of NIMR). Download more details on how to apply for NIMR Recruitment 2021 through link given below.
Click here for NIMR Job Notification
FREE Job Alert Reader’s are requested to follow NIMR Careers & Recruitment Page on official website for complete details. Stay updated for Latest Government Jobs on Freejobalert.in