ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai invite application for recruitment of Project Technician, Research Assistant 61 posts on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIE jobs notification and having Graduate qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
This page provide Free job alert for NIE Chennai Recruitment 2020
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE), Chennai details:
- Project Scientist – 01
- Project Research Assistant – 20
- Project Technician III (Field) – 40
40 years for Project Scientist
30 years for Project Research Assistant, Project Technician
- Project Scientist – Post Graduate Degree in Preventive and Social Medicine/Public Health/Epidemiology/Economics/ Public administration/ Hospital Administration/ Actuarial science after MBBS
- Project Research Assistant – Graduate degree in Medical Sociology/ Social Work/ Statistics/ Biostatistics/ Medical Anthropology/ Psychology/ Social Sciences/ Sociology / Life Sciences
- Project Technician – 12th Pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Para Medical Courses.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date:
11/02/2020 for Project Scientist
12/02/2020 for Project Research Assistant
13/02/2020 for Project Technician
Reporting Time : 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Venue : ICMR – National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai
Reader’s are requested to follow National Institute of Epidemiology official advertisement for complete details.