NIBMG Recruitment 2020 – National Institute Of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG), Nadia West Bengal invites application for 09 Business Development Officer (BDO), Project Coordinator posts on contract basis. Candidates may apply online those having MBA, M.Com, Ph.D, M.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA degree and required job eligibility as specified in NIBMG jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
National Institute Of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) Recruitment 2020 Details
- Business Development Officer – 01
- Project Coordinator (Finance) – 01
- Computational Laboratory Manager – 01
- Technical Associate (Experimental & Computational) – 06
- Business Development Officer – MBA with 5 years’ experience in business development/ marketing in the life science industry.
- Project Coordinator (Finance) – M.Com with 3 years’ experience in the industry.
- Computational Laboratory Manager – Ph.D in Statistics/ Informatics/ Computational Biology with 5 years’ experience in computational analysis of massively parallel DNA sequencing data.
- Technical Associate (Experimental) – M.Sc in Genetics/ Life Sciences/ Biochemistry with 5 years of experience.
- Technical Associate (Computational) – B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA Degree in Computer Science / Bioinformatics with 5 years of experience.
Candidates have to appear for Online Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://apply.nibmg.ac.in/ and follow the job notification on how to apply online for NIBMG Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling NIBMG Online Form.
*(Read all instructions carefully from NIBMG official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for NIBMG Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Last Date : 18/08/2020
National Institute Of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) Website : https://www.nibmg.ac.in/
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow NIBMG Official Job Notification for complete details.