NHPC Recruitment 2020 – NHPC Limited, Haryana invites application for 86 Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer posts. NHPC is involved in construction and operation of Hydro, Solar and Wind Power Plants across the country especially amidst the beautiful surroundings and breathtaking views of mountainous region including the region of Devbhoomi Himalayas. Candidates may apply online those having Graduate Engineering degree and required job eligibility as specified in NHPC jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
NHPC Recruitment 2020 Details
- Trainee Engineer (Civil) – 30
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) – 21
- Trainee Officer (HR) – 05
- Trainee Officer (Law) – 08
- Trainee Officer (Finance) – 22
Max 30 years as on 01/10/2020
- Trainee Engineer (Civil) – Degree (Civil Engineering)/ Technology.
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) – Degree (Mechanical Engineering)/ Technology.
- Trainee Officer (HR) – PG Degree/ Diploma/ MHROD/ MBA.
- Trainee Officer (Law) – Degree in Law.
- Trainee Officer (Finance) – Graduation with CA/ ICWA/ CMA.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.nhpcindia.com/ and follow the job notification on how to apply online for NHPC Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling NHPC Online Form.
*(Read all instructions carefully from NHPC official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Start Date : 29/08/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 28/09/2020
Click here for NHPC Job Notification
NHPC Limited Website : http://www.nhpcindia.com/
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow NHPC Official Job Notification for complete details.