National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (NHIDCL), New Delhi invite application for recruitment of 18 HR, Finance, Manager, GM posts. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NHIDCL jobs notification and having required qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
This page provide Free job alert for NHIDCL Recruitment 2020
Jobs Opportunity in National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited details:
- General Manager – 10
- Deputy General Manager – 01
- Dy. General manager (Finance) – 01
- Manager (Finance) – 05
- Deputy Manager (HR/ Admn.) – 01
55 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
- General Manager – Degree in Civil Engineering with required experience
- Deputy General Manager – Degree in Civil Engineering with required experience
- Dy. General Manager (Finance) – Degree from a recognized university and Final Exam of the institute of Chartered Accountants of India. or Member of Any organized accounts service of the Central Govt.
- Manager (Finance) – Degree of a recognized university or institute and having passed. Intermediate level Exam of CA or SAS Examination of the Indian audit and accounts service or equivalent examination for Civil Accounts, Defense Accounts.
- Deputy Manager (HR/ Admn.) – Degree form a recognized university and having knowledge of computer applications, Internet, MS office etc.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste certificate, work experience (if required) to the below address:
The Director (A&F),
National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd,
3rd Floor, PTI Building, 4 Parliament Street,
New Delhi – 110001
Form Submission Last Date : 31/03/2020
Reader’s are requested to follow NHIDCL official advertisement for complete details.