National Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi invite application for recruitment of 29 Technician, Management Assistant, Skilled Work and other posts. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in National Institute of Immunology jobs notification and having 12th Pass/ ITI/ Graduate qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
This page provide Free job alert for National Institute of Immunology Recruitment 2020
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Immunology details:
- Technical Officer – 05
- Technician I – 03
- Technician II – 02
- Tradesman (Plumber) – 01
- Management Assistant – 07
- Junior Assistant II – 01
- Skilled Work Assistant – 05
18 to 30 years
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
- Technical Officer – M.Sc. OR B.Sc. with five years experience
- Technician I – Matric with Science plus 2 years full time Diploma in Medical Lab Technology course and three years experience after MLT; OR B.Sc with one year experience in R&D Laboratory. 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication Trade
- Technician II – Matric with ITI certificate in Electrical Trade with 3 years relevant experience in a reputed Lab/ Industrial Establishment including apprenticeship in a recognised workshop.
- Tradesman (Plumber) – ITI Certificate in Plumbing Trade with 1 year experience OR 7th with minimum 10 years experience.
- Management Assistant – Graduate with minimum 3 years experience in Level-4
- Junior Assistant II – 12th class with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- Skilled Work Assistant – Matric from a Recognized Board.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://www.niionline.co.in/nii/login.php and follow the job notification on how to apply online for National Institute of Immunology Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 25/01/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 12/03/2020
Reader’s are requested to follow National Institute of Immunology official advertisement for complete details.