National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) invite application for recruitment of Asst Manager, RDBS, Rajbhasha, Legal, CA, CS 150 posts. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NABARD jobs notification and having B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, MBA, BBA, BBM, PhD, CA, LLM, Post Graduate qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
This page provide Free job alert for NABARD Recruitment 2020
Jobs Opportunity in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development details:
- Assistant Manager General – 69
- General Agriculture – 04
- Agriculture Engineering – 03
- Food/ Dairy Processing – 03
- Land Development (Soil Science) – 03
- Environmental Engineer/ Sciences – 04
- Agriculture Marketing/ Agri business Management – 02
- Geo Informatics – 02
- Agriculture Economics/ Economics – 05
- Information Technology – 12
- Chartered Accountant – 08
- Company Secretary – 03
- Finance – 16
- Human Resource Management – 03
- Statistics – 02
- AM (Rajbjasha) – 08
- AM (Legal) – 03
21 – 30 years as on 01/01/2020
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
- Assistant Manager General – Bachelor’s Degree/ PG
- General Agriculture – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture
- Agriculture Engineering – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Engineering
- Food/ Dairy Processing – Bachelor’s degree in Food Processing /Food Technology/ Dairy Sciences
- Land Development – Soil Science – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/ Agronomy)
- Environmental Engg/ Sciences – Bachelor’s degree with Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering
- Agriculture Marketing/ Agri business Management – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Marketing/ Agriculture Business Management
- Geo Informatics – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Degree in Geoinformatics
- Agriculture Economics/ Economics – Bachelor’s Degree with Economics/ Agriculture Economics
- Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology
- Chartered Accountant – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Company Secretary – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Associate membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- Finance – BBA (Finance/ Banking) / BMS (Finance/ Banking)
- Human Resource Management – BBA/ BBM / BMS (Human Resource Management)
- Statistics – Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics
- AM (Rajbjasha) – Bachelor’s Degree in English/ Hindi
- AM (Legal) – Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 800/-
SC/ST – Rs 150/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.nabard.org and follow the job notification on how to apply online for NABARD Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 15/01/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 03/02/2020
Last Date for Printing the Application : 18/02/2020
Exam Date : 25/02/2020
Reader’s are requested to follow NABARD official advertisement for complete details.