|Vacancies:||Project Manager (Application Management) - 01 Senior Analyst (Information Security Operations) - 01 Senior Analyst (Network/ SDWAN Operations) - 01 Project Manager (IT Operations/ Infrastructure Services) - 01 and more|
NABARD Recruitment 2020 – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), Mumbai, Maharashtra invites application for 13 Manager, Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant posts on contract basis. NABARD is an apex development finance institution in India. The bank has been entrusted with “matters concerning policy, planning, and operations in the field of credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India”. Candidates may apply online those having Bachelor, Master, MBA, CA, CS degree and required job eligibility as specified in NABARD jobs notification 2020 for age limit, work experience, application fees etc.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Recruitment 2020 Details
- Project Manager (Application Management) – 01
- Senior Analyst (Information Security Operations) – 01
- Senior Analyst (Network/ SDWAN Operations) – 01
- Project Manager (IT Operations/ Infrastructure Services) – 01
- Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant – 01
- Cyber Security Manager (CSM) – 01
- Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM) – 01
- Additional Chief Risk Manager – 02
- Risk Managers – 04
Max 62 years
- Project Manager (Application Mgt) – Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Engineering/ Management degree (with hands-on experience of Coding, etc.).
- Senior Analyst (Information Security Operations) – Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in the field of computer science/IT/Cyber Security.
- Senior Analyst (Network/ SDWAN Operations) – Bachelor/ Master of Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Engineering, ECE or any Engineering with required Network certifications.
- Project Manager (IT Operations) – Bachelors/Masters in Engineering in Computer Science, Information Systems, ECE.
- Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/Mathematics / Statistics.
- Cyber Security Manager (CSM) – Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in IT/ Computer Science Candidates.
- Additional Cyber Security Manager (ACSM) – Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s degree in IT/Computer Science.
- Additional Chief Risk Manager – Graduate/Post Graduate in Economics/Statistics/ Finance/ Business / Masters in Management MBA/ PGDI or CA/ CS.
- Risk Managers – Graduate/ Post Graduate in Economics/ Statistics/ Finance/ Business.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General/ OBC – Rs 800/-
SC/ST/PH – Rs 50/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://www.nabard.org/ and follow the job notification on how to apply online for NABARD Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling NABARD Online Form.
*(Read all instructions carefully from NABARD official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2020 from link given below.
Form Submission Start Date : 07/08/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 23/08/2020
NABARD Website : https://www.nabard.org/
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow NABARD Official Job Notification for complete details.