MSRLS Recruitment 2019 – Meghalaya State Rural Livelihoods Society (MSRLS) has recently invited applications for the 90 posts of Manager, Accountant, Young Professional, MIS Coordinator. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in MSRLS jobs notification and having qualification of Graduate/ PG from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in MSRLS details:
- Manager – 32
- District Functional Specialist – 12
- Project Executive – 12
- Accountant – 20
- Young Professional – 04
- MIS Coordinator – 17
- Manager – Graduate/ PG/ PG Diploma/ B.Sc/ MBA in Marketing
- District Functional Specialist – PG/ PG Diploma
- Project Executive – Degree in Commerce/ B.V.Sc & AH Graduate
- Accountant – Degree in Commerce
- Young Professional – Degree/ PG/ PG Diploma
- MIS Coordinator – Degree Additional – DCA certificate
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting MSRLS website msrls.nic.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for MSRLS Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 19/11/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 04/12/2019
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow MSRLS official advertisement for complete details.