MPPSC Recruitment 2021 – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invites Online Form for 92 posts of Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) jobs. Eligibility Bachelor Degree in Law/ LLB required for MPPSC Recruitment. Last Date July 16, 2021 for submission of Application. Follow official notification of MPPSC Recruitment 2021 for more details.
- Application Start Date : 17/06/2021
- Submission Last Date : 16/07/2021
- Age limit for MPPSC Recruitment as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per rule
- UR / OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST : 500/-
- Salary for Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) Rs. 9300 – 34800/- pay scale
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment 2021 Details
- Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) – 92 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Graduate Degree in Law form recognized University.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates must visit http://www.mppsc.nic.in to fill online application for MPPSC Recruitment 2021. Applicants carefully read full MPPSC job notification before start to fill MPPSC Online Recruitment Form. *(Read all instructions carefully through official advertisement of MPPSC). Download more details on how to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2021 through link given below.
Click here for MPPSC Job Notification
FREE Job Alert Reader’s are requested to follow MPPSC Careers & Recruitment Page on official website for complete details. Stay updated for Latest Government Jobs on Freejobalert.in