|Vacancies:||LDC, Sub-Inspector, Driver, Checker, Peon, Chowkidar - 118|
Manipur University invite application for recruitment of 118 LDC, Sub-Inspector, Driver, Checker and other posts on temporary basis through sponsorship of the concerned Employment Exchanges in Manipur. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Manipur University jobs notification and having 10th Pass/ Graduate qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
This page provide Free job alert for Manipur University Recruitment 2020
Jobs Opportunity in Manipur University details:
- Sub-Inspector (Enforcement) – 04
(UR-2, ST-1, OBC (M)-1)
- Asst. Sub-Inspector (Taxes) – 11
(UR-3, ST-5, OBC(M)-2, OBC(MP)-1)
- Asst. Sub-Inspector (Enforcement) – 08
(UR-4, ST-3, OBC(M)-1)
- LDC (Office Assistant cum Computer Operator) – 21
(UR-11, ST-6, OBC(M)-3, OBC(MP)-1)
- Driver – 15
(UR-7, ST-5, OBC(M)-3)
- Checker – 44
(UR-20, ST-14, SC-1, OBC(M)-7, OBC(MP)-2)
- Peon – 10
(UR-5, ST-2, OBC(M)-2, OBC(MP)-1)
- Chowkidar – 05
18 to 38 years (As on 26/02/2020)
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
- Sub-Inspector (Enforcement) – 1. Graduate of any 2. Knowledge of Manipuri. 3. Height 5 ft. 4 inches (Minimum). 4. Minimum Chest Measurements 31″- 33″
- Asstt. Sub-Inspector (Taxes) – PUC or equivalent of any recognized University/ Board.
- Asstt. Sub-Inspector (Enforcement) – 1. PUC or equivalent of any recognized University/Board. 2. Knowledge of Manipuri. 3. Height 5 ft. 4 inches. 4. Minimum Chest measurement- 31″- 33″.
- LDC – Graduate who have completed a course on Computer Concepts (CCC) IDOS + Windows + MS Office + Multimedia + Internet) of a Central/ State recognized Institute.
- Driver – Matriculate/ Class X passed with Driving License valid for last 5 years.
- Checker – 1.Matriculate/ class-X passed or its equivalent. 2. Height 5 ft 3 inches. 3. Minimum Chest measurement 31″- 38″
- Peon – Matriculate/ Class X passed or its equivalent.
- Chowkidar – Matriculate/ Class X passed or its equivalent.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – Rs 300/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste certificate, work experience (if required) to the below address:
The Office of Manipur State Transport,
MST Complex, Moirangkhom, Imphal West
Last Date of requisition from Employment Exchange : 21/03/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 23/03/2020
Driving Test and Physical Test : 26 and 27/03/2020 @ 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Reader’s are requested to follow Manipur University official advertisement for complete details.