Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission has recently invited applications for the 147 post of HR, Account Asst, DEO, MIS, Executive and Coordinator. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission jobs notification and having qualification of MBA/ M.Com (HR)/ MCA/ M.Sc/ Post Graduate from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission details:
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) – 01
- State Mission Manager (HR) – 01
- Mission Executive – 11
- State Mission Assistant (Skills) – 01
- District Mission Manager (DMM) – 02
- District Coordinator – 22
- District Account Assistant & MIS Assistant – 02
- Block Mission Manager (BMM) – 12
- Cluster Coordinator (CC) – 50
- Block Coordinator (Skills) – 16
- Block Mission Accountant – 13
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 16
Post Graduate in Management/ MBA (HR)/M.Com (HR)/ MCA/ M.Sc (IT)/ M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MSW/ Social Science/ Agri & allied/ Forestry/ Veterinary & Animal Husbandry/ Diploma in Management/ Graduation from recognised university.
For postwise information on educational qualification follow the notification link below.
37/ 40/ 43/ 45/ 51 maximum years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application form through Email to : email@example.com
Form Submission Start Date : 04/09/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 25/09/2018 upto 05:30 pm
Click here for Job Notification
Download Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission official advertisement for complete details.