|Vacancies:||Legal, CA, IT Engineer - 218|
Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC) invite application for recruitment of 218 Engineer, Architect, Legal, IT Officer, CA posts. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in LIC jobs notification and having Graduate qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
This page provide Free job alert for LIC Recruitment 2020
Jobs Opportunity in Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC) details:
- AE (Civil) – 29
(SC-3, ST-0, OBC-6, EWS-2, UR-18)
- AE (Electrical) – 10
(SC-1, ST-0, OBC-3, EWS-1, UR-5)
- Assistant Architect – 04
(SC-1, ST-1, OBC-1, EWS-1, UR-0)
- AE (Structural) – 04
(SC-1, ST-0, OBC-1, EWS-0, UR-2)
- AE (MEP Engineers) – 03
(OBC-1, EWS-1, UR-1)
- AAO (Chartered Accountant) – 40
(SC-6, ST-3, OBC-11, EWS-8, UR-16)
- AAO (Actuarial) – 30
(SC-4, ST-3, OBC-8, EWS-3, UR-12)
- AAO (Legal) – 40
(SC-7, ST-3, OBC-10, EWS-4, UR-16)
- AAO (Rajbhasha) – 08
(SC-1, ST-1, OBC-2, EWS-0, UR-4)
- AAO (IT) – 50
(SC-7, ST-4, OBC-14, EWS-5, UR-20)
21 to 30 years (As on 01/02/2020)
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC, 05 years Extra for ECO/ SSCO category & 10 years for PH.
- AE (Civil) – B.Tech/ B.E. (Civil)
- AE (Electrical) – B.Tech/ B.E. (Electrical)
- Assistant Architect – B. Arch Degree
- AE (Structural) – M.Tech / M.E. (Structural)
- AE (MEP Engineers) – B. Tech./ B.E. (Mechanical/ Electrical)
- AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Bachelor’s Degree and passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountant and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountant.
- AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and compulsorily passed 6 or more papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- AAO (Legal) – Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM
- AAO (Rajbhasha) – Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/ Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
- AAO (IT) – Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science).
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 700/-
SC/ST – Rs 85/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.licindia.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for LIC Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 25/02/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 15/03/2020
Call Letter Download for Online Preliminary Exam : 27 Mar 2020 to 04 Mar 2020
Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary : 04/04/202 (Tentative)
Dates of Online Examination – Main : Will be Informed Later
Reader’s are requested to follow LIC official advertisement for complete details.