Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC), Jammu and Kashmir has recently invited applications for the 4 post of Instructor, Welder, Plumber and Employability Skill on temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in LAHDC jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ Diploma/ Degree/ PG Degree/ BBA/ MBA from the Board/ University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC), Jammu and Kashmir details:
- Instructor Welder – 01
- Instructor – 01
- Instructor Plumbing – 01
- Instructor Employability Skill – 01
- Instructor Welder – 10th Class with relevant experience/ Diploma/ Degree in Engineering
- Instructor – Diploma/ Degree/ PG Degree with experience
- Instructor Plumbing – 10th Class with Diploma/ Degree in Civil/ Mech Engineering
- Instructor Employability Skill – BBA/ MBA with experience
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the given address in the job notification of Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council.
Form Submission Last Date : 08/10/2018 upto 04:00 pm
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow LAHDC official advertisement for complete details.