IWAI Recruitment 2021 – Inland Waterways Authority Of India (IWAI) invites application for 28 Posts of Civil Engineer, Environment Officer, Social Officer, Data Entry Operator, Accountant and other jobs. Candidates may apply for IWAI vacancies those having required job eligibility as specified in IWAI jobs notification for educational qualification, age limit, job reservation, application fees etc. Applicants have to fulfil all the norms as per IWAI Recruitment 2021 and other Government jobs requirements. Inland Waterways Authority Of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply for the following posts.
Inland Waterways Authority Of India (IWAI) Recruitment 2021 Details
- Civil Engineer – 09 (02 each at Sahibganj, Farakka, Kolkata ,Varanasi and 3 at Patna Office)
- Environment Officer – 02 (01 each at Patna and Kolkata Offices)
- Social Officer – 02 (01 each at Patna and Kolkata Office)
- Environment, Health & Safety (EHS Officer) – 03 (01 each at Varanasi, Sahibganj and Farakka Offices)
- Accountant – 02 (01 each at Kolkata and Patna Offices)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 05 (01 each at Sahibganj, Farakka, Kolkata ,Varanasi and Patna Offices)
- Multi-Task Staff (MTS) – 05 (01 each at Sahibganj, Farakka, Kolkata, Varanasi and Patna Offices)
- Civil Engineer – 50 years
- Environment Officer – 50 years
- Social Officer – 50 years
- Environment, Health & Safety (EHS Officer) – 50 years
- Accountant – 50 years
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – N/A
- Multi-Task Staff (MTS) – N/A
- Civil Engineer – Graduate in Civil Engineering with 3-5 years’ experience
- Environment Officer – Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree preferable in Environment Planning/ Engineering/ Sciences with Experience of 3-5 years
- Social Officer – Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree preferably in Social Work/Sociology/ Anthropology/ Urban and Regional Planning with Experience of 3-5 years
- Environment, Health & Safety (EHS Officer) – Post graduate degree in Environmental Sciences Ecological Science
Botany Zoology/ Chemistry Microbiology Biotechnology Environmental Engineering Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering.
- Accountant – Graduate in Commerce or CA Intermediate Pass with knowledge of Tally/ other accounting software.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – Graduation from a recognized University
- Multi-Task Staff (MTS) – Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institute.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Candidates shall submit application in prescribe format through post along with self attested photocopies of all supporting documents to the Project Director (JMVP), INLAND WATERWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, Head Office: A-13, Sector-1, Noida – 201301 *(Read all instructions carefully from IWAI official advertisement). Download more details on how to apply for IWAI Recruitment 2021 from link given below.
Form Submission Last Date : 18/02/2021
Click here for IWAI Job Notification
IWAI Website : Click here
Reader’s of freejobalert.in are requested to follow IWAI Official Job Notification for complete details. Stay updated for more notifications on IWAI Recruitment 2021