ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri Tamil Nadu intends to make selection of Trainees for appointment of Clerk posts / intends to make appointment for Clerk posts. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IPRC jobs notification and having 10th Pass, ITI, Engineering Diploma qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
This page provide Free job alert for IPRC Recruitment 2019
Jobs Opportunity in IPRC details:
- Graduate Apprentice – 41
- Technician Apprentice – 59
- Trade Apprentice – 120
- Graduate Apprentice – First Class Engineering/Technology Degree in the respective disciplines
- Technician Apprentice – Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in the respective disciplines with First Class
- Trade Apprentice – SSLC Pass and ITI in respective Trade from NCVT with NTC
- Graduate Apprentice – 35 years (as on 14/12/2019)
- Technician Apprentice – 35 years (as on 21/12/2019)
- Trade Apprentice – 35 years (as on 04/01/2020)
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 04th, 14th, 21/01/2020 @ 09:00 AM to 01:30 PM
Venue : ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow IPRC official advertisement for complete details.