Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 – Indian Navy invites Online Form for 45 posts of SSC IT Officer jobs. Eligibility B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, M.Tech required for Indian Navy Recruitment. Last Date July 16, 2021 for submission of Application. Follow official notification of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for more details.
- Application Start Date : 02/07/2021
- Submission Last Date : 16/07/2021
- Born Between 02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002 (Both Dates inclusive)
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Details
- SSC Officer (IT) – 45 Posts
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engg. / IT, M.Sc (Computer / IT), MCA, M.Tech (Computer Science / IT)
- NCC Candidates. NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given relaxation in cut off marks towards shortlisting for SSB subject to following conditions:-
- Having NCC ‘C’ certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
- Not served less than two academic years in the Senior Division, Naval/Army/Air Wing of the NCC.
- ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 01 Jan 19.
The final selection will be subject to verification of the certificate by DGNCC/concerned NCC unit for its validity. Candidature of individual will be cancelled at any stage of selection/training/post commissioning, in case of false declaration, misinformation, concealing of information.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates must visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to fill online application for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021. Applicants carefully read full Indian Navy job notification before start to fill Indian Navy Online Recruitment Form. *(Read all instructions carefully through official advertisement of Indian Navy). Download more details on how to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 through link given below.
Click here for Indian Navy Job Notification
FREE Job Alert Reader’s are requested to follow Indian Navy Careers & Recruitment Page on official website for complete details. Stay updated for Latest Government Jobs on Freejobalert.in