Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2021 – Indian Army invites Online Form for NCC Special Entry Scheme 50th Course. Eligibility Any Degree required for Indian Army NCC Recruitment. Last Date July 15, 2021 for submission of Application. Follow official notification of Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2021 for more details.
- Application Start Date : 16/06/2021
- Submission Last Date : 15/07/2021
- Age limit for Indian Army NCC Recruitment as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age : 19 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Born not earlier than 02 Jul 1996 and not later than 01 Jul 2002, Both dates inclusive
|Rank||Pay Level||Starting Basic Pay|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Captain||Level 10B||Rs. 61,300 – 1,93,900/-|
|Major||Level 11||Rs.69,400 – 2,07,200/-|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||Rs.1,21,200 – 2,12,400/-|
|Colonel||Level 13||Rs.1,30,600 – 2,15,900/-|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||Rs.1,39,600 – 2,17,600/-|
|Major General||Level 14||Rs.1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||Rs.1,82,200 – 2,24,100/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale||Level 16||Rs.2,05,400 – 2,24,400/-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||Rs.2,25,000/- (fixed)|
|COAS||Level 18||Rs.2,50,000/- (fixed)|
Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2021 Details
|S.No||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1.||NCC Men||50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).|
|2.||NCC Women||05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).|
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding NCC ‘C’ Certificate on date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
Note 1. For the Qualified Graduate Candidates of the Degree Course. Candidates who have passed the graduation degree course must produce the provisional/degree certificate by 1st Oct 2021 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
Note 2. For the Candidates Studying in the Final Year of Degree Course. The candidates studying in the final year of graduation, if not already in possession of provisional /degree certificate must submit the proof of their passing the graduation degree Exam by 1st Oct 2021 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature will be cancelled. Those who are not able to produce the degree certificate/provisional degree certificate by the specified date will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis only on submission of proof of their passing graduation degree exam to the Directorate General of Recruiting by the above specified date.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates must visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to fill online application for Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2021. Applicants carefully read full Indian Army NCC job notification before start to fill Indian Army NCC Online Recruitment Form. *(Read all instructions carefully through official advertisement of Indian Army NCC). Download more details on how to apply for Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2021 through link given below.
Click here for Indian Army NCC Job Notification
FREE Job Alert Reader’s are requested to follow Indian Army NCC Careers & Recruitment Page on official website for complete details. Stay updated for Latest Government Jobs on Freejobalert.in