IISC Bangalore Recruitment 2019 – Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore has recently invited applications for the 10 posts of Editorial Assistant and Trainee. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IISC Bangalore jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in IISC Bangalore details:
- Sr Editorial Assistant – 02
- Jr Editorial Assistant – 01
- Trainee – 07
- Sr Editorial Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma. A minimum of 6 years of experience in copy-editing, writing for publications, generating written content and editing such content from other writers, organizing seminars and exhibitions. Desirable: Post-graduation in any discipline
- Jr Editorial Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma.A minimum of 3 years of experience in managing diverse projects related to editing, writing and record keeping. Desirable: Post-graduation in any discipline
- Trainee – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline followed by M.L.I.Sc, or Master’s Degree in any discipline with B.L.I.Sc, or Associateship in documentation and information science awarded by DRTC/ NISCAIR or its equivalent.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the job notification on how to apply for IISC Bangalore Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 18/11/2019
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow IISC Bangalore official advertisement for complete details.