IIAP Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 4 Upper Division Clerk, Project Engineer, Technical Asst, Administrative Assistant jobs in Indian Institute of Astro Physics (IIAP), Bangalore. The eligibility criteria and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Institute of Astro Physics (IIAP), Bangalore details:
- Administrative Assistant – 01
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 01
- Technical Assistant (Computer) – 01
- Project Engineer – 01
- Administrative Assistant – Bachelor’s degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – Bachelor’s degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University at least 50% marks
- Technical Assistant (Computer) – Diploma in Computer Engineering (3 year full time course) with at least 60% marks in the aggregate from a Govt. recognized institution.
- Project Engineer – M.E/ M.Tech in Optics/ Applied Optics/ Optical Physics/Optical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
32 years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.iiap.res.in and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates to the Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Astrophysics, II Block, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560034
Form Submission Start Date : 01/01/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 31/01/2019
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow IIAP official advertisement for complete details.